Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scalebacks!

Sooooo yeah I really do need to update this more often. Nobody reads it but who knows? there might be one person who is interested in the crap I produce. But then again as of the time of writing this blog, all of what I made is crappy animations.
 Now to the actual Post!


I have tried to make this 100% 3D but my puny laptop can't handle much of anything 3D without wetting itself, curling up in a corner and die of its own urine poisoning! So what I plan on doing now is 2D backgrounds with some 3D characters. Some of the characters I made in 3D are just so well made compared to the others it would be a shame to not use them. Some of my other characters don't translate into 3D well, so I'll just draw them out and scan em' in.

I also wanted to make it a 30 minute long animation. But I don't think I'm ready for "long" animations. I'm just not that organized, but I'm getting better. So instead I'll make it a series. I plan on making enough short episodes to equate to 30 minutes. HORRAY FOR CHEATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment